If you entered incorrect bank information such as the wrong account number when linking your bank to XTRM, then that transfer will be returned and then credited to your XTRM account. This could take 3 to 10 business days. In this case please go to your settings , delete your linked bank and re-link with correct bank details.
Common Reasons for Incorrect Data
1) Mistyped Bank Account Number
2) Incorrect or mistyped Routing or bank code.
3) US Only - wrong routing code for WIRE. Some banks use a different routing code for wires versus ACH. Make sure you are using the correct one.
4) Your name or address does not match the bank account.
Please note that changing your linked bank AFTER you have made a transfer will not correct the error. You will have to wait for 3 to 10 business days for the transfer to be reversed and credited back to your account before re sending with a new linked bank.
To correct the bank details, click 'settings' icon. Click 'Delete' link to delete invalid bank. Please note, the bank may have been deleted for you. Do not worry, just re link you bank being careful to not get any details incorrect.
1) Double check your account number is correct.
2) Double check your bank code (routing code) is correct. Sometimes banks have more than one code and make sure it is the one for ytour bank brach, not the bank HQ.
3) Make sure the beneficicary (you) detials match you bank account. ie Name, address,etc.