Personal Accounts - Wallet overview and transfer fees
Modified on: Thu, 17 Nov, 2022 at 10:56 AM
XTRM Personal Digital Wallet Overview
Your XTRM Personal Digital Wallets store your money. Your account can have one or more personal digital wallets per currency.
You can choose to transfer securely to:
- Your bank account anywhere in the world.
- One of over 500 global digital gift cards (i.e. digital amazon card)
- A generic gift card called 'Reward Link' lets you choose the card later.
- Prepaid virtual or plastic Visa and MasterCard.
- A personal check.
Wallet Transfer Options Overview
If you are an individual and have funds in your wallets and want to transfer out to another financial institution or a stored value option or check, these are your choices. Note that not all options are available in all countries.
Virtual and Plastic Visa
|Method||EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer such as ACH, Wire, SEPA...)|
Instant bank transfer using a linked debit card
|Check mailed to individual or business ||Online Instant Transfer|
Link where recipients can choose whichever card they want
|500+ Global Gift Cards|
|USA. More coming soon.||Global|
1.25% + $0.25 capped at $15.00 USD
|USD 5.00 or equivalent||Zero|
|Help on how to transfer||Help||Help||Help||Help|
* XTRM uses the lowest cost method to transfer your funds to a bank. Depending on the country, the fee is usually zero, but the fee is capped at $6.00 regardless of the transfer size if no free option is available. More Details.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.