If you are having problems logging in, here are a few tips. Remember, XTRM does not have access to or can view or change emails and passwords since they are secure and encrypted. Therefore, we will never ask you for your password on the phone or via email. We know it is sometimes tough to remember all your passwords, but you have most likely forgotten.
Special note to users logging into XTRM using a single sign-on from another system, if you want to login directly at www.xtrm.com, you will need to reset your password as it has never been set up for direct logins.
Reset email not arriving?
We ALWAYS send them. If it doesn't arrive, then it is something to do with your email system. Please check your spam folder or ask your IT to make sure email@example.com is whitelisted.
Tips if having login issues:
1) Your email is used to log in. Make sure you are using the correct email you signed up with. We do not tell you the email doesn't exist if you try to reset your password for a non-existant email for security reasons.
2) Your password is at least 8 characters and will contain a number, a capital letter, or a special character.
3) If you have forgotten your password, click HERE to reset or follow the instructions below. If the email doesn't show up, it is most likely in your spam folder or takes its time to get your email account. We always send instantly. Sometimes your company might be restricting emails. Our domain is @xtrmmail.com. Feel free to ask your IT people to ensure we are not blocked.
4) Again, if the email arrives and has expired, that is typically on your end. We send emails instantly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if this is happening to you or talk to your internal IT.
5) If you have both a company account and a personal account, they can share the same email and even the same password (if both are the same, you will be given the option of which one to log in to). If you have forgotten the password for one or the other, please follow the instructions below.
a) Goto www.xtrm.com and click the 'Login' button. Then click 'Forgot Password.'
b) Enter your email and click the 'Reset Password' button to reset your password
XTRM will send an email will be sent to you to reset your password. If it doesn't arrive, then either the email doesn't exist, it has gone into your spam, or your company is blocking it. It also might be held up by your company or email provider and is just taking time to reach you.
5) If you have lost access to the email account used to create your XTRM account and have also forgotten your password, you will have to email us at email@example.com detailing your old email, your new email and your full name so we can reset your XTRM account to your new email. You can then reset your password.