THIS IS FOR COMPANIES, PROMOTERS, AND EVENT ORGANIZERS APPROVED FOR CONTINGENCY (Not riders. Riders, please click HERE)
Please follow these steps:
XTRM does not approve promoters for contingency. To get on the contingency programs, please contact the manufacturer directly. We are the processor of payments to riders based on results submitted to us by yourselves and rules provided to us by the manufacturer.
Once the manufacturer has approved you, please follow these steps. You only need one XTRM company account for all manufacturers paying your riders, and you only need to submit results once
1) Make sure you have created a company account. If you don't have one, please signup HERE. If you already have a company account, please don't create a new one, as this may confuse us! Once created, this account is where you log in to submit results. How to submit results
2) Check the corresponding Contingency site to see how many events you qualify for, all rules, and if your events are listed
- BMW - https://www.xtrm.com/contingency/BMW
- HONDA - https://www.xtrm.com/contingency/Honda
- SUZUKI - https://www.xtrm.com/contingency/Suzuki
3) To add events, complete the following form HERE
4) Submit your results through your XTRM company account as quickly as you can after events. We refer to results as a "mass payment" file. How to submit results
XTRM frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to create a company account?
What data is required in the results.
- Series/Event Name
- Event Location - City, State
- Event Round #
- Date of Event
- Competitor First and Last Name
- Class Raced - must match the listing
- Finish Position - each moto as needed; overall required.
- Brand of Equipment (Bike)
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org