To receive payments in XTRM you need a personal XTRM account. There are a few ways an account can be created
1) You sign yourself up by going to XTRM.com and creating a personal account
2) A secure account is created for you by a remitter (sender) of payments. This can occur in a few different ways:
- Via a 3rd party application registration
- Via Single Sign-on to a third party site (SSO)
- Via a branded signup page from the 3rd party paying you
Please note that accounts have to have a unique email. You cannot have 2 accounts with the same email.
For special instructions for certain paying companies, please see the other signup up special instructions help documents.