Connected Accounts Overview
XTRM allows companies to manage multiple customers or partners by 'Connecting' to them. The relationship is a 'Manager' and 'managed' relationship. There are 2 ways for an account to connect to another account as their manager
1) Create the managed company account from the 'Connected' menu item. Search for the company account first and if they don't exist you can create them. If they do exist, you can request to manage their account. An email is sent to their master admin to approve the request.
2) Create the managed company account using the XTRM API. Once you have created them they will be listed in the 'Connected' table in your connected company account.
Once a manager company is connected to a managed company, they have the following access via the XTRM user interface.
- Access to view authorized managed company wallet balances
- Access to view transactions only between their manager account wallets and the managed accounts wallets or managed account wallets to user wallets
- Access to view the managed account employee list
- Access to view and link bank accounts to the managed account account
Moving funds between manager and managed wallets is accomplished in the normal manner using the 'Send' option.
Managed accounts have the ability to revoke your access at any time by clicking 'Disconnect' in the Connected account page.