Announcing v4.0 launch of XTRM API
Modified on: Thu, 17 May, 2018 at 3:01 PM
XAPI v4.0 Officially Launches
More features, security and enhancementsYou asked, we listened! We are pleased to announce XTRM Payments API (XAPI) v4.0 with updated reference is released as of today. This new release improves security with dual authentication passwords and adds new features and enhancements such as:
Documentation can be reviewed HERE .
- GetPersonalBeneficiaries - Allows retrieval of Personal Beneficiary lists.
- GetUserWallets - Provides detection of User wallets and currency type.
- UserWithdrawFund - KYC/AML Security enhancement: Requires verification code to complete withdraw process.
- GetCompanyWallets - Now also returns wallet type.
- CheckUserExists - Reduces duplication of User accounts.
v3.x of the API spec will be deprecated on May 1st, 2018 so be sure you have fully upgraded your applications by then.
The XTRM Team
Over 5000 global customers and growing!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.