If you received a payment to your XTRM AnyPay account and want to transfer to your PayPal Account.
1) Login to XTRM and click on the 'Transfer' button
2) Select PayPal from the drop list and enter the transfer amount. Click 'Continue'
3) Click 'Transfer'. The amount is transferred instantly.
Once transferred you will receive an email notifying you of your payment. There are three scenarios for you:
1. You already have a PayPal account.
If you already have a PayPal account tied to the email address that contains your payment notification the payment will go straight into your PayPal account. You can also click on the link 'Get the details' in the email notification message, and log in to your account to access your payments.
2. You have a PayPal account but the email is different to your XTRM login email.
If you have a PayPal account, but the email address used for your XTRM account is different, then you need to make sure you transfer it to your PayPal email. To do this, you have 2 options:
Option 1): Add your XTRM login email address to your PayPal account
- Log in to your PayPal account.
Click My personal info.
Click Update next to Email and add you XTRM login email as an additional email.
Option 2): Set your PayPal email address in XTRM (Note that this can be different to your login email)
Login to XTRM and change the PayPal email address in 'settings / payments accounts' to match your existing PayPal email address.
3. You do not have a PayPal account.
If you do not have a PayPal account, the transfer will fail. Please create a PayPal account using the email you transferred the money to. Once created the transfer will be processed.