THIS IS FOR COMPANIES, PROMOTERS AND EVENT ORGANIZERS APPROVED BY HONDA FOR CONTINGENCY (Not riders. Riders click HERE)
Please follow these steps:
1) Make sure you have created a company account. Signup HERE. If you already have an account - don't create a new one. This allows you to submit results at www.xtrmconnect.com for processing.
2) Check the Honda Contingency Site to see how many events you qualify for HERE
3) Check the current list of events to see if your events are already listed. HERE
4) To add events, complete the following form HERE
5) QUICKLY submit your results at www.xtrmconnect.com as quickly as you can after events. HELP with submitting results.
XTRM AnyPay™ frequently asked questions
Why do we need an XTRM company account?
XTRM AnyPay™ payment platform is a secure global payment platform. Many manufacturers leverage the XTRM AnyPay™ platform to manage and process performance awards. This requires a very secure and controlled environment to avoid any fraudulent or inaccurate payouts. Part of the process is the secure submission of results from event organizers. In order to ensure the quality of information, and the quality of the promoters being supported by the manufacturers, and to improve the automation and processing, event organizers need to have a valid XTRM company account. XTRM will not be able to process payments to attendees at events when the event organizer does not have an XTRM company account.
How much does it cost to create a company account?
It is FREE.
Can I submit results via email or just direct you to my website?
No. For security, SOX compliance, and because XTRM is an automated system, results must be submitted at www.xtrmconnect.com
since they are processed electronically.
What file format can I submit?
Any, as long as it is editable - ie NOT PDF
What data is required in the results.
Event Name, Round #, Date of Event. Competitor first and last name. Class. Brand of Equipment (Bike)
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org